The word “Entrepreneur” is so easy to use because it is so easy to just call yourself one. Either people will congratulate you or they will know you are BS-ing them when they probe further into your business. Here are five questions you should ask yourself.
1. Am I easily discouraged when things don’t go my way?
2. Do I procrastinate or find excuses to push things off for tomorrow?
3. Do I find myself constantly changing my business ideas?
4. Do I hold myself back from taking instrumental steps because I am afraid of failing?
5. Am I afraid of change or the unknown.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you may want to rethink being an entrepreneur or try to figure out how to get pass these obstacles that are blocking your success. For more questions go here.
Photo Credit Wikipedia